- Xabi dancing. He does like to dance doesn't he?! And his being self aware enough to know he was crap and should be replaced.
- Riise's comments about wanting to snog Stevie but that he decided against doing it on the pitch. Begs the question: did he eventually do it elsewhere? (((((JAR)))))
- Stevie and Carra's hug. I just love their relationship. So much mutual respect between them but a deep friendship too.
- Carra not being able to look during the shoot out.
- JAR's tears after his pen (((((((((((JAR)))))))))))
- Djib's interview with Garth Crooks on BBC, deflecting praise for his fine finish because he wanted to talk about how special Steven Gerrard is. And not being able to find the words. I keep watching this over and over.
- Luis's hair! And him trying to avoid getting champagne on his suit. And just generally being cute, as ever.
- Bolo. Just lovely.
- Pepe and Nando's unbridled joy. So sad that Pepe won't have his best mate in Germany with him.
- Djib's face on opening the medal box "is that it?" Sami: "yes, that's it!"
- Momo's Mali vest. And his dancing.
- Didi. Just everything about him. So much respect. Bet he's so happy he didn't go to Bolton. Bet he's not even that bothered he didn't make the World Cup squad now.
- Kromkamps girly squealing as he lifted the cup. He seems so quiet. I hope he's settling in okay, I worry about people like him.
- Finns. Maybe Jan should take note of how he's settled these last few years.
- Rafa. As a banner during the parade proclaimed "BEST IMPORT SINCE THE SPUD!"